Monday, May 18, 2009

Edmonton Male Waxing Brazilian




This time I do not know what to say.

few days ago I was invited to join a social network called Affluence.org . After reading the mail of presentation I had almost convinced that it was spam or a joke, because more or less went like this (in English): You are invited to join our exclusive network of millionaires will give you access to various privileges Typically, a concierge service calls for any event on the planet, as well as allow you to be in direct contact with other States "tributaries" like you.

But the best part is this: to register you must have a household income of at least € 300.00 or a total net worth at least 3 million . Checks will be made about your status.

So I Googled the community and saw that it was a joke, it really exists, and I'm shocked. At least, however, say it clear here: you're only interested millionaire.

Miracles (and aberrations) in the network.

I will let you know.


JS



0 comments:

Post a Comment