Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How To Use A Hd Wii Cable To A Normal Tv

omenaje a quien me mata


you keep y Porque no
you porque pienso porque la noche está de ojos ABIERTOS
porque la noche pasa y digo amor
because you come to pick your image
and are better than all your images
because you are beautiful from the foot to the soul because you are good from the soul to me
because you hide candy in pride
sweet little heart

armor because you're mine
because they're mine because I look and I die and worse die if you do not love
look if you do not
look because you always exist wherever
But there are better where you I
because your mouth is blood and you're cold
I have to love love love I have to but this wound hurt as two
but you look and you will not find and although night pass and I will have

and no.




0 comments:

Post a Comment