Friday, February 6, 2009

Free Vegetarian Meny Planner

achieved happiness for you on the edge of the blade. .


Sometimes the light is quiet irragiungible. From the bottom of the black hole, the light is very far up there, kept at a distance by Affan. Conventional wisdom, never contemptible, the grandmother recited like a mantra "closes a door to open a door!" I these famous doors, yet I've never seen, but the door in the face I took several. Quiet, quiet longed .. but really exist or are to be like a mythological chimera and the Minotaur? And I, where I turn my weary eyes, inside or outside? a bit 'and a bit', would like a level playing field of my character, but now I can not explain how, with all the squalor and human misery that's out there, you can step on the flowers in the meadow. I reflect and I have to be careful not to do too much, not to become cynical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment