Monday, November 22, 2010

Investing, Derivatives For Dummies

The storm before the calm reflections

Today is a gloomy day, the kind where the tears will emerge from all parties and no one knows why. Instead, he knows why and we can not do anything. I at least I can not do anything. I do not know really helps. I do not help to know you are on the side of reason, because reason is given to pegs, as they say in my part.
know that they are respectful of me, for my choices, of my being and I feel distracted only for a moment from the anger of impotence-
Good. Focus on the road on what to do or already done? This is the dilemma .. maybe I should look like I was good in all languages \u200b\u200band repeat like a mantra, or maybe I should just let go of everything that I do not need. If I can do this, I relax and I feel almost relieved.
My battles are always to the death ... and if once beat a retreat? that could ever happen?
I turn around and are even more outraged by all this useless lamentation, passions mixed with fear and contempt for other people to sit up. This no, never, never. I do not do these things. So I leave you this privilege, to be carrion alive. To look at your belly button in perennial autocompiangimento, losing all the beauty that exists in this world.
E 'heavy, tears running now too. But I do not want to throw anything out of laziness, and even less to fear.
kept in a secret compartment and all I give it to whoever deserves it.
But .. soon it's late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment